Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SMILE :)


When you first left me, I was wanting more. You were kissing that girl next door, What you do that for? 

When you first left me, I didn't know what to say. I have never been on my own that way, Just sat by myself all day. 

I was so lost back then, But with a little help from my friends, I found a light in the tunnel at the end. 

And now you're calling me up on 
the phone. So you can have a little whine and a moan. AND ITS ONLY BECAUSE you're feeling alone. 

At first, when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. 
At worst, I feel bad for awhile, BUT THEN I JUST SMILE, I go ahead and smile! 

Whenever you see me, You say that you want me back. 
And I tell you it don't mean jack, 
No it don't mean jack! 
I couldn't stop laughing, No I just couldn't help myself. 

See, you messed up my mental health, I was quite unwell I was so lost back then, But with a little help from my friends, I found a light in the tunnel at the end. 

Now you're calling me up on the phone, So you can have a little whine and a moan, And its only because YOU'RE FEELING ALONE! 

At first, When I see you cry, Yeah it makes me smile, Yeah it makes me smile. 
At worst, I feel bad for awhile, but then i just smile, I GO AHEAD AND SMILE :) 

[lalalalala]

No comments:

Post a Comment